♦ IN-DISTRICT ONLY:
1. In-District transfer request forms for vacancies MUST specify the vacancy notice number and must include a current resume**
2. A separate transfer form and resume must be submitted for EACH vacancy.
1. Appropriate California Teaching Credential (Preliminary/Clear) or letter from College or University verifying Preliminary acceptance in a CTC approved Teacher Internship Program.
2. Must possess EL authorization, LDS/CLAD** certification (Cross Cultural Language Academic Development), BCC/BCLAD*, SB1969, SB395, AB2913 or SB2042.
1. Appropriate placement on the Regular Teachers’ Salary schedule 10-school month position (188 days) (beginning annual salary $49,342 - $109,138 depending on education, experience and subject/service area)
2. Bilingual and Special education teaching positions are given an additional stipend for special assignment with the appropriate
Child Development Teachers
1. Appropriate placement on the Child Development Certificated Salary schedule 10-school month position (188 days) (beginning annual salary $38,832 to $56,876 depending on education and experience)
1. Appropriate placement on the Adult Teacher’s and/or ROP salary schedule, depending on experience and education
1 Interested District employees must submit a transfer request form and current resume to Human Resources. If you submitted a transfer request in the past for a similar position, you MUST submit a NEW transfer request form and resume to be considered for the current position.
2. Outside applicants must complete an online application on www.edjoin.org and attach all the required documents: Resume; Appropriate California Teaching Credential; Basic Skills Requirement (CBEST) - Verification of Passing, Unofficial Transcripts w/ bachelor degree posted; Verification of passing CSET, RICA, SSAT and/or MSAT (if applicable); 3 letters of
recommendation (must be signed and dated within the past 3 years); One must be from a recent immediate supervisor; signatures must be hand written.
PLEASE NOTE THAT OMITTING ONE OR MORE OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS MAY RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION BEING REMOVED FROM CONSIDERATION. WE DO NOT ACCEPT HAND DELIVERED, E-MAILED OR FAXED DOCUMENTS
-All coaching positions require a completed Classified on-line application.
-Selected candidate must have a Mandated Reporter Training Certificate of Completion which can be obtained on