Position provides administrative support to various college administrators.
Position incumbent will be relied on to provide accurate data, manage a multitude of tasks as well as assist in the execution of various short, medium and long term projects as deemed necessary to carry out the mission of the College and University.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Individuals must possess the knowledge, as well as the following skills and
abilities or be able to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
1. Ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively with diverse units and personalities within the University.
2. Ability to maintain confidentiality is essential.
3. Ability to use multiple computer programs as needed to accomplish essential job functions (Microsoft Word, Power Point, Outlook, etc).
4. Organizational skills necessary to prioritize workload to meet long and short-term deadlines.
5. Flexibility in job assignments to meet departmental priorities and emerging or unplanned initiatives.
6. Ability to handle detail-oriented assignments with accuracy and consistency, with minimal supervision.
7. Excellent oral and written communications skills. Ability to interact effectively with administration, faculty, staff, and students is a top priority.
8. Ability to effectively utilize distance communication technologies (video/web conferencing) to accomplish tasks.
1. Education: AA degree and/or combined experience/education as substitute for
2. Experience: 2-3 years experience in a student centered university setting
1. Education: Bachelor’s degree
2. Experience: 4 years experience in a student centered university. Preference will be given to applicants with experience coordinating complex, large scale projects.