Please read the brief description AND the attached documents for the FULL INFORMATION
Position Title: Clinical Team Leader - IDP Program
Campus: Patient Care Center-Pomona, CA
Under supervision of the Managing Partner, supervise, teach, and mentor assigned group practice students during patient care sessions in The Dental Center with a primary role in the International Dental Student Program. Oversee group practice management to ensure a humanistic, patient-centered and efficient general dentistry group practice. Participate in all assigned academic responsibilities necessary for on-time graduation of students. This is a full-time position in conjunction with a faculty position.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Individuals must possess these skills, abilities and knowledge or be able to explain and demonstrate that the individual can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities. 1. Recognized knowledge and experience in assigned area of diagnostic and treatment services.
2. Ability to communicate effectively to individuals and groups, both in writing and orally.
3. Ability to interact in an effective and positive manner with individuals of diverse backgrounds, including administration, faculty, residents and/or students, staff, patients, and outside contacts.
4. Ability to effectively conduct detail-oriented assignments and maintain confidentiality.
5. Ability to effectively manage multiple responsibilities in an academic environment.
1. Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) or equivalent.
2. Active California dental license or be qualified to obtain licensure or faculty special permit in California.
1. Completion of a residency program in General Practice Residency or Advanced Education in General Dentistry.
2. Minimum 3 years of clinical practice experience.
3. Experience in supervising students and/or residents providing patient care in an academic setting
4. Demonstrated dental practice managerial experience.
List comments regarding work hours:
Regular hours are Monday – Friday 8 am -5 pm with some evening s and weekends. Travel between CDM clinical sites may be required.